Monday, August 3, 2020

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my little corner of the Internet. My name is Sam, and I am passionate about cars and driving games, so it's no surprise that I am interested in racing and driving simulators. I primarily focus on Assetto Corsa and the wide range of mods available for it, although I do also play Assetto Corsa Competizione and the SCS Software range of Truck Simulators, and I keep my eye on the other simulators available.

If you're also interested in racing and driving sims like I am, thank you for your interest, and be sure to stick around as I head on this journey of writing my own blog!

Sam H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Super GT: The AVR 500-R

  If you're a fan of endurance racing, or even just a Gran Turismo veteran, chances are you've heard of Super GT. Japan's top-ti...